August 26, 2020 – May 28, 2021
Course Fee: $325/student (Installment Plan: $125 down and $25/month until paid in full)
Class: 10 Students
About this Course
Students will attend two 40-minute weekly (Tues/Thur) live lessons via Zoom. Assignments for each week will be updated on Sundays. The students will receive instruction in and demonstrate the ability to perform basic mathematical functions and problem solving in the areas of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, decimals fractions and geometry. Time will be spent developing: (1) fluency with addition and subtraction of fractions, and developing understanding of the multiplication of fractions and of division of fractions in limited cases (unit fractions divided by whole numbers and whole numbers divided by unit fractions); (2) extension of division to two digit divisors, integrating decimal fractions into the place value system and developing understanding of operations with decimals to hundredths; (3) fluency with whole number and decimal operations; (4) developing understanding of volume.
- Course Information:
- Course Length: 30 weeks
- Course Format: Virtual
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of 4th grade level math with an understanding of multiplication and division strategies within 100, fractions with a numerator of 1, the structure of rectangular arrays and of area, and the ability to describe and analyze two-dimensional shapes.
- Suggested Course Credit: 1 Full-year Mathematics Course Credit
Required Text(s), Materials, or Equipment:
- Materials: composition notebook, internet access, printer, pencil, glue stick,
- scissors, color pencils and highlighters.
- Click on one of the buttons below to register each student for this course.
- Registration email will be sent to the Paypal email address. You will receive this email within 24 hours of making your payment. Please be sure to check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you