August 26, 2020 – May 28, 2021
Course Fee: $325 (Installment Plan: $125 down and $25/month until paid in full)
Class: 15 Students
About this Course
This course will provide students with a strong knowledge of algebraic concepts. Students will attend 75 minute, weekly live lessons via Zoom and have access to the course within our online portal. Assignments for each week will be updated on Sundays. During this course, students will solidify the knowledge needed to prepare them for pre-algebra. Concepts covered during this course will include: operations with whole numbers and integers, introduction to rational numbers, properties of operations, expressions, equations and inequalities, proportional relationships and percents, measurements, geometry, and statistics and probability.
- Course Length: 30 weeks
- Course Format: Virtual
- Prerequisites: Successful completion of 5th grade mathematics and capable of performing mathematical operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Suggested Course Credit: 1Full-year Mathematics Course Credit
Required Text(s), Materials, or Equipment:
- Curriculum: All Things Algebra: 6th Grade Curriculum (Included in course fee)
- internet access, printer, pencils, graph paper, scientific calculator or access to online scientific calculator
- Click on one of the buttons below to register each student for this course.
- Registration email will be sent to the Paypal email address. You will receive this email within 24 hours of making your payment. Please be sure to check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. on