August 26, 2020 – May 28, 2021
Course Fee: $325 (Installment Plan: $125 down and $25/month until paid in full)
Class: 15 Students
About this Course
This course will provide students with a strong knowledge of algebraic concepts. Students will attend a 75 minute, weekly live lessons via Zoom and have access to the course within our online portal. Assignments for each week will be updated on Sundays. Topics covered will include: fundamentals of algebra, multi-step equations and inequalities, relations and functions, linear equations, direct and inverse variations, systems of equations and inequalities, exponent rules, polynomials and factoring, quadratic equations, statistics, rational expressions and inequalities, and radical expressions and equations. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have gained the foundation needed to begin Algebra 2.
- Course Length: 30 weeks
- Course Format: Virtual
- Prerequisites: Pre-algebra
- Suggested Grade Levels: 7-10
- Suggested Course Credit: 1Full-year Mathematics Course Credit
Required Text(s), Materials, or Equipment:
- Curriculum: All Things Algebra: Algebra 1 Curriculum (Included in course fee)
- internet access, printer, pencils, graph paper, graphing calculator or access to online graphing calculator
- Click on one of the buttons below to register each student for this course.
- Registration email will be sent to the Paypal email address. You will receive this email within 24 hours of making your payment. Please be sure to check your spam folder.
- If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.